Re: RC: Cinches/Girths

 LOTS if info on Cinches or Girths. Just punch one of those up to search
the Archives. I was one that asked that same question.
 A lot of people use mohair cinches. I use a neoprene girth now. It works
really good for my Arab mare. Many of the people say it is trial and
error. Find a good tack store that will be willing to work and trade
cinches with you till you find the one for you and your horse. Mine did.
 Good luck! Hope this helps.

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.