Cinches/Girths

Howard J. Wooldridge scout20@home.com
Hello Endurance Riders,

I need some advice on girths/cinches & could not find anything in
Ridecamp.

I am going solo, coast to coast in 02.  I have a custom, light-weight,
western saddle.  I would like your advice on what would be the best girth
for my 15-2, 1100 pound paint.  It  will just be me, the horse and my
tent.
Yes, I already know this will 0.0 fun, just an adventure and challenge.

Thanks for your help..

howard
Fort Worth, Texas

Prisons should hold people we are afraid of, not someone who decides to
hurt
themselves