Do you know this saddle

> B Horstmeier BHorstmeier@gwbakeries.com
> Posting this for a friend who purchased a saddle with the following >
marks:>     Hand Made by W. Gulley  800 and has a sort of> 'brand' that
looks like a two capital R's back to back

Wade Gulley is an old fellow who has bounced between working for RR and
American Saddlery here in Chattanooga for years.  He was a friend of ours
when we all started endurance and he made a few saddles custom at his
house...but I'm surprised he'd have had the RR brand on them unless he
jus customized some of theirs.  If it's an 800 it's the standard 15" RR
saddle. I know there's at least one out there that he made by sawing the
horn off a barrel saddle for a girl with a quarterhorse. I could give you
his phone number, but he doesn't hear all that great.  I saw him this
evening...can relay a question if you'd like.

Angie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.