Mare Smarts!!!

This sounds exactly like my young mare.  I'm still in the process of figuring
all this out tho.  I've never had a mare before and it's been a real
education.  She's excellant at taking care of herself on trail (eg. eating,
drinking, peeing, etc.) and when she's all with it, she's wonderful.  I just
keep forgetting that she has very strong opinions and certain things are
"non-negotiable".  I figure if I live through our breaking-in period, she'll
be a dyno-mite endurance horse.
Sallie and Sara-the wonder mare