Re: LACK OF ACTIVITY ON RIDECAMP

----- Original Message -----
From: JOHN AYERS
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 8:03 AM
To: RIDECAMP
Cc: Angela C. McGhee
Subject: RC: LACK OF ACTIVITY ON RIDECAMP

A few days ago someone complained about the lack of activity
on Ridecamp.  All I can say to that is:

Why would anyone want to ride (or drive) anything but an Arab?

The lack of activity on RC was probably due to everyone being at Hahira, GA.  What a ride; so many people, so many horses, and, yes, John, so many Arabs (horses not human).

I'll try and write about this one.  This is my third ride since 9/11, but the first one, since then, where I felt things coming back.  Like they were.  Like they should be.  At least almost.  God Bless Georgia, where you can now get a gallon of gas for 92 cents.  Diesel 1.06.

cya,

Howard (my new River Run T-Shirt has an American flag on the left sleeve)