Crooning to my pony

I always figured singing to the horses relaxed them
because it forced me to relax which in turn allowed
them to relax.  My first endurance horse was an
unbroke 8 year old Bask grandson stallion that was
solely used for breeding and nothing more.  So, after
cutting and training, which consisted of throwing on a
saddle and bridle and heading down the trail (see,
Bask horses aren't so bad), I quickly learned that
singing helped me to breath and relax which helped him
to know that everything was okay.  Lord knows it
wasn't my soothing, can't carry a tune, voice. Tee
Hee.

Roxi (with a bad case of babbling, WOOOOHOOO! It's
Friday!)