National Championship Committee

Hi everyone,
First I would like to say something to Randy's post.

Our president Barney Fleming sent our committee the NATIONAL
CHAMPIONSHIP COMMITTEE a post saying that WE as a committee
will discuss with the RIDE MANAGER'S COMMITTEE and the COMPETITIONS
COMMITTEE on what the goals, purpose, responsibilities,etc...
All three Committees are to decide on these. This will be approved by
the BOARD at the convention.

Randy, who is trying to control the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP?? If you
think I am, then I resign.

The ride manager will be on the committee for the year so they
have the input. Plus, the next year's ride manager will be involved
and will be on the committee.
I had Connie's input helping with why the NC should be a separate
committee. This was not to take over the control of the ride. I
helped Connie and the DBDR club every way possible this past year. I
am already working on a $5,000 Title Sponsor. So you tell me what I
am suppose to do then, ok??
Diane Fruth