MCL Repair

I'd like to thank everyone for their responses to my question about my
husbands knee surgery.  As it turns out, he had his surgery today; no
problem with the MCL or miniscus, as originally suspected.  He has a fairly
severe case of arthritis in the knee.  He had alot of shredded cartilage
that was removed this morning, so we have a very different situation than we
thought we were going to.  Thanks again for all your responses.

Carolyn Burgess