Re: RE: MCL REPAIR

Okay, John, you have convinced me - I separated my shoulder when we were
galloping in the pasture and my horse went down, flipped and I went flying.
Luckily all I damaged was my shoulder.  Will never forget what it looks like
to be lying there and seeing your horse flipping over, heading right at me.
I did have the presence of mind to roll out of the way or I think things
would have been much worse.  It has been a month and the shoulder definitely
lets me know when I have pushed my limits.  Don't want to jump back on the
horse too soon and have to have surgery!!  Will be starting physical therapy
next week and will be riding by spring, "they" say.  And, yes, the horses
are enjoying their vacation also!

Debi in Illinois

Subject: RC: RE: MCL REPAIR
<stuff snipped>