singing

Laurie Baker jwbaker@world.std.com
You haven't found the perfect riding song until you have heard the old Tom
Lehrer albums.  "On the trail you'll find me loafin', where the spaces are
wide open, 'neath the land of the old A.E.C. (Yahoo!)"  Trust me, this
will calm your horse right down...or at least get him giggling instead of
jigging.  I had my friend laughing away, despite the fact that we were
lost in the rain on our first long ride.