Board Nominees

There are number of new nominees which shows there is interest in the
organization
and a desire to improve it from the membership.

One of the new nominees is a riding partner of mine, Jan Jeffers, who is also
running for director of the West region.  I know that Jan would be a great
asset to the AERC board of directors.

She has served on the board of another trail riding organization, and the
board of Quicksilver Endurance Riders, has ridden Tevis a number of times and
recently finished second overall and took overall BC at Ft. Schellbourne 5
day ride, riding one of my horses.  She is one of the 3 or 4 people in the
world I would let ride my horse.

Whoever you vote for, please vote.  It is important.........maryben