Re: Music to ride by

Lisa,

My favorite song for endurance is the rowdy, loud, obnoxious song from
the Moulin Rouge soundtrack 'Because We Can' by Fatboy Slim.  Over and
over he's yelling, "Because we can, because we can, because we can can
can can can"  Which pretty much sums up why I ride and want to ride
far.  Because I can!  My husband has even picked up saying it.

BTW,  With all the other electronic gadgets I have and have yet to
totally figure out and figure out how to best carry (heart rate monitor,
GPS, cell phone) a Walkman is too much for me to fiddle with!

Kris