Re: RC: truck camping

Must have been one of the ones I did! I got so cold that I went out with
every stitch of cloths I had on the last loop of the 100, Gloves, wool hat
under my helmet, down vest, jacket, two pairs of tights, etc. But then my
feet started to freeze. You know they don't teach us in FL how to ride in
adverse conditions:-). Well I was dying and the only way I could get warm was
to get off and jog with the horse - which I did the last 5 miles.

Truman

Rides 2 Far wrote:You've got lots of windows so for goodness sake, get
dressed in the