Check it Out!
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index] [Subject Index]

Re: Gooseneck hitch questions

It's called a Turnover Ball Hitch - check it out at  I  am very happy with mine.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Holland" <>
To: "heidi sowards" <>
Cc: <>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 5:12 PM
Subject: RC: Gooseneck hitch questions

> Heidi...
> There is a great hitch to do this.  It all mounts UNDER the truck bed.
> Only the ball protrudes above the floor.  Even better, you can lift and
> twist the ball, take it out, flip it upside down and it drops out of
> sight leaving the bed flat with no protrusions. Mine works great. (Just
> keep an old glove in the back of your truck to flip the ball over) :)
> I just looked through all my receipts trying to find the manufacturer,
> but no luck.  It's been several years and I probably filed it somewhere
> by now.
> Maybe someone else knows the hitch I'm referring to?  Ask about it a
> place that specializes in hitches and tow equipment.
> Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

    Check it Out!    

Home    Events    Groups    Rider Directory    Market    RideCamp    Stuff

Back to TOC