RE: Re: Causes enough trouble yet??

Title: RE: Re: Causes enough trouble yet??

Barbara, I tried posting to the BOD list, but my server won’t take the whole list.  Could you forward a big THANK YOU to be Board for making this decision about the NC?   Some is truly listening to us.  And oh yeah – the fact that they wanted to keep the BOD list closed is not a big deal for me either.  I’ll survive!  It’s just you wanted feedback and I gave mine.

Best wishes and thanks to the Board for all your hard work.

Kathy Mayeda
Western Region semi-newbie