Truck tent, WilderNest

Hi Cheryl,
  I have a WilderNest tent camper on my truck. We love it! It's a very
serviceable canopy when closed & a quick 10 minute set up turns it into a
very roomy & comfortable tent way up off the ground! The top flips to the
side & becomes a comfy double bed. The floor of the pickup is covered by a
padded carpet set that includes storage benches & cup holders!
  Some horses are momentarily spooked when we flip the top over, but they
recover quickly, so far! Our horses are oblivious to it now. We get people
coming over to see it at every ride! Some even take pictures!
My daughter loves giving "tours". I think most of the Oregon riders have
seen our rig. It was at Tevis this year, too!
  Unfortunately, the company is not in business anymore & you can only find
them used now.

Sue & Sarah Walz
Eugene, Oregon
http://users.rio.com/marsan