Re: Awards Proposal

Maybe there won't be a '50 way tie' if all RMs gave a LD BC using AERC criteria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne
----- Original Message -----
From: Merryben@aol.com
To: katswig@earthlink.net
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 6:38 PM
Subject: RC: Awards Proposal

In a message dated 11/1/2001 4:49:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

Wow, Kat, we finally agree on something.  Of course it is a losing proposition.  I would add only to your idea that we leave the regional awards as they are.  I would also drop the LD National Championship and the LD national BC awards.  There is about a 50 way tie now.  I would only consider those who have at least 2 bc's....mb