Question About Vet Checks

Hey all,

Just wondering how the vet check works during a ride.  I have a 10 year old that turns into a sweaty beast at the drop of a dime.  Even if we just go for a few mil ride with just walking and some trot work, he is still a frothy mess by the time we get home, even with a warm down.  How will the vet checks look at this?  It's not that I have been working him to the bone, he just sweats like a pig all the time.  Thanks.

Kerry - "The Newbie"