¨ An Introduction to Endurance Riding
¨ presented by
¨ CSU Collegiate Horsemen's Association
¨ Saturday, November 3, 2001
¨ 10:00 AM to 5:00 pm
¨ Adams-Atkinson arena, 701 S. Overland Tr
¨ Fort Collins, Colorado  80521

¨ Mountain Region Clinicians:
¨ Linda Van Ceylon -- Concepts and Rules of the Game
¨ Cheryl and Randy Winter -- Horse Evaluation and Conditioning
¨ Jas Shearer-McMahon -- Camping by the Horsetrailer
¨ Dr. Ute Jung, DVM -- Veterinary Parameters
¨ FREE -- to all students - university - elementary - HS
¨ ADULTS $30
¨ consession stand on site
¨ Info: 970-226-1099

Linda Van Ceylon