Re: RC: Annual Meeting/BOD List

Rides 2 Far wrote:

> > > but doesn't> > sound like they are scheduled for maximum
> participation....or  maybe > that's the intent? No offense intended, but
> that's the appearance.
>
> Well Jim, if you hit all the board meetings how are you going to fit in
> your "24 hour Garlinghouse" marathon? >g<

Easy.....I'm gonna get her drunk on Margaritas, kidnap her and bring her
home with me for a month.  Smuggle her out in a bag of beet pulp. Nobody
will every find her way up here. A little bird told me David's out of
town, anyway.  I can probably get enough ransom from the membership to
pay for the NCS! Heh, Heh!

>  It's modeled after the U.S.
> government...which has saved me TONS of times sitting in on congressional
> hearings!

Hmmm....seems to be working at about the same efficiency, too. <g>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic