Re: RC: Annual Meeting/BOD List

> > but doesn't> > sound like they are scheduled for maximum
participation....or  maybe > that's the intent? No offense intended, but
that's the appearance.

Well Jim, if you hit all the board meetings how are you going to fit in
your "24 hour Garlinghouse" marathon? >g<  When I went to the convention
I wasn't even able to fit in all the interesting lectures...I missed a
good electrolyte lecture because I *had* to get my free Easyboot at the
fitting contest!  Also...wanna hear about the $40 Toklat wool pad I got
just because I was in the right place at the right time and it had a tiny
stain on it?  With things like this at stake, I'm thrilled that we have a
REPRESENTATIVE form of government.  My job is to let my director know if
I have an opinion.  It's her job to miss out on all the special deals and
lectures at the convention.  It's modeled after the U.S.
government...which has saved me TONS of times sitting in on congressional
hearings!

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.