Re: RE: ProBiotics and Trailer Express

----- Original Message -----
From: Snodgrass, Bonnie

I am really happy with the Acculytes and have found a major improvement in my horse's eating and drinking when using these for rides. I highly reccomend Acculytes.  I know Sarah Ralston did some research in trailer stress, respiratory illness and Vitamin C and E? supplementation. Not sure what the sulfer and riboflavin in the Trailer express is for. B6 for appetite?

Bonnie Snodgrass
HIi Bonnie,

Can you remind us that the doseage is for Acculytes?  I seem to reccolect you had to double to dose, to give what would be comparable to enduralytes?  Maybe this is all on Karen Chaton's chart.....

I had a tub of ACculytes I did not seal back up well again-all turned to a weird, dark brown sticky glob.

Karen