Re: RC: Annual Meeting/BOD List

What you are talking about is not the board meeting.  Those are in other rooms and are open.  That is the general membership meeting.  The board meetings are Thursday night and then again on Sunday.  The Thursday night one last year only had a few seats so we had them open up the meeting rooms and bring in more chairs.  There are several breaks and chances for members to corral the individual directors and discuss points with them.  Also, I have received notes handed to me during the meeting of points members wanted to bring up or questions they wanted answered.  I know it is a pain to come to the convention a day early, I did it for years cause I did not want to miss the board meeting, but on the plus side the rooms are a lot cheaper Thursday.

I always found the board members to be very accessible at the meetings......mb