Annual meeting

on 10/30/01 1:49 PM, Bob Morris at bobmorris@rmci.net wrote:

> <<<when and where is that annual meeting held so
> we can all make our plans to go?>>>
>
> The Annual Meeting is held during the AERC Convention.
>
> Bob

Is the meeting held at a time when all can attend? That is, is it held when
it doesn't conflict with clinics, seminars or trade show time?

I read where one interested party was unable to attend the meeting since she
was staffing a booth. Other organizations I have belonged to or have been
associated with allow nothing to conflict with their annual meeting.

Deanna (#M30478)