Building a Tack Cabinet

Hi All -

I know it's off-topic, so please email me Private.
My newest project is a big rolling wooden tack cabinet to store stuff in. It is 4x4x8, plywood and 2x4, w/ saddle racks, shelves, bridle racks, etc.

Anyone ever build one of these? I saw one at a boarding barn once, sure beats the "community" tackroom. I'm using it to store things dust-free.
I plan on finishing it up pretty, staining it, and using nice hardware. I'll use tap-lights inside for lighting. Got other ideas, too.

Anyone else?

Cheryl in WNY