Re: RC: RE: $20 Fee for National Championship Ride

Kathy,
When the NC was a series of rides, the qualifications were tougher. I think
you had to have 200 miles on that horse in that year (prior to the series),
plus a certain placement in your weight division (I think). The rides were
poorly attended, and one of the reasons given was that the qualifications
were too tough.
What's this deal about the heavyweight & middleweight being easy to win?
Tell that to the ones that didn't complete the ride!