Re: RC: Leaky Weatherbeeta sheets

--- Renee Gonzalez <supersere@email.com> wrote:
> Last year,I bought a weatherbeeta "waterproof"
> (hah!) sheet
> I guess I could try spraying some kind of
> waterproofing stuff on them, anybody recommend
> something specific?

Renee,

If you can't fix the sheets to your satisfaction, you
might want to try something different.  I have had
WONDERFUL experiences with the Amish waterproof
blankets that Mary Coleman (in PA) sells.  My horses
have stood out in 33* F and driving rain, yet stayed
warm and completely dry under the blankets.  They are
1000 denier cordura with a light liner.  Last price I
heard was $75.  Very reasonable & durable.

(These are the same blankets won by the 2 triple crown
winners at the Ft Valley 3 day 150 last weekend.)

You can contact Mary at caf@innernet.net

Linda Flemmer