Re: RC: Brewers Yeast

We tried that on the mare I used to ride a.k.a. the Hell Bitch - which I think says it all. We tried several different combinations with absolutely no success. The stronger she got the hotter the fire.

At least in her case behavior seemed to be more personality realted than anything else and a few oz of B vitimains was not going to make much difference.

Truman

Tracey wrote:

Judy wrote:  >>It has a B vitamin, B1? B6? (Susan?) I don't remember exactly.  But if your horse is deficient in the vitamin, they get very excitable, adding it will have a calming effect. That's the theory, anyway.  I added it to Toc's ration for two weeks......he became a fire breathing dragon.  Sigh!  Tracey