Re: Beet pulp isn't widely available

>Maggie said:

>>> I can't figure out why everyone can't get beet pulp! It's widely
available. Your local feed guy just has to be willing to ship it. We
couldn't find it locally either until I put up a big fuss.

Bully for you.  We in South Africa have to import it.   I have been given
the go-ahead by the Dept of Agriculture, and the DTI, and can find a
supplier, but I simply don't have the capital which would make importing it
worthwhile....there's not much point in importing a few bags for my horse,
is there?

Take into account the fact that the current rate of exchange is R9,00 to the
dollar (or thereabouts) and you will see our problem.

Tracey