Re: RC: Dogs in camp

Hello Jim etall,
Nope - not an AERC issue. It has to be the ride mgrs issue.

I ran rides  so I DO KNOW- I did the dog thing with great success.. I
DID state I would DNF any horse Rider  IF they let dogs run in camp
and were at meetings and dinner .. I did this for the ECTRA CTR and
AERC 50 milers I ran ...many years ago.
It  worked  no one tried me on the issue.
I would have lost a protest on both fronts .. but it never came to
that. I ran a good bluff.  AND we had NO dogs all over the place.

AERC HAS to let RM run the RIDE.. PER many BOD members AERC DOES NOT
RUN or MANAGE RIDES .. its not the AERC BOD problem nor is it an issue
about the sport.

Clear enough?
ROGER RITTENHOUSE  DAL