Looking for Farrier (Altoona Fl)

 I am looking for another farrier. I might give Charlie a call back, and
see if he is willing to work more with my mare. If he can't/won't, then I
need to find someone that has experience with endurance horses. Holly is
great, and got all the shoes on, but Arabi was such a witch (substitute a
B for the w for a more accurate version) kicking, that she won't do her
again, even with sedation.
 Charlie had been out and trimmed her front feet, but not her back. He
couldn't touch her back before. Holly was able to get shoes on her
without sedation so she did make some progress. <VBG> Arabi timed her one
kick right, and sliced Holly's fingers on the parts of the nails not yet
smoothed over.
 So, :0) if ANYONE knows of a farrier in the Altoona area, or close
enough, please let me know. I will haul her if I have to. I just need a
good farrier. I hope to do the Sand hill CTR this weekend, and with the
way things are going, we MIGHT need to call someone out on Friday to
reset that last hind shoe. :0) I have not made it to a ride yet, other
than a ten mile clinic ride, so this will be my first. I am looking for
things to go wrong now! :0)
 Thanks list!
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.