Anyone need stable help?

karen standefer hrschk@yahoo.com
The caretaker at my bording facility is looking for another position.  For
the past several years he has been the caretaker of a stallion/breeding
facility that has house from 11 to 100 horses depending on the
circumstances.   Recently, the couple who owns the farm has decided to
divorce and the horse population is down to 5.  Consequently, he is
looking for a new position.  He needs a house for his family included in
the bargain, or help locating one within a very close distance to work.
His wife is available to help with housework.  Emanuel also does grounds
keeping.  He is a very hard worker and will come with excellent
recommendations from his current employer.  His experience includes
working with colts.  He also rides and is capable of exercising as he
enjoys this part of his job.  He has good horse sense and is slow and
patient.

I believe he would prefer to move closer to Salem, Oregon.  However, any
west coast location would be good for him.  He is currently in a small
town outside Seattle.

Feel free to contact me via email with your contact info and I'll pass on
to Emanuel.

Thanks,
Karen
hrschk@yahoo.com