Re: trainers

To everyone who emailed me for info on mule training videos.......

Pat Parelli    (800)642-3335
         Good videos.  The seven games video is a must.
I recommend them all. These are horse training videos but methods work well
with mules too. Pat is located in Colorado.

Brad Cameron  www.muletrainer.com
 Brad is super!  Very friendly, great teacher.  Great with mules.  Great
videos!  Buy as many as you can afford.
I recommend them all.  Tell them I sent you.  Brad has three mule foals on
the ground by shipped semen from my jack, Clyde.  Brad is located in
Montana.