Re: RC: Re: 2002 Convention/thank you Susan G

> However, if they don't want you at the Convention, just come on down
> anyway, stay with us, and we'll go ride the Blue Ridge.

That sounds fine to me.  That time of year, I'll be starting to move
everything back east to my new home in NJ, anyway.  So I'll just come on
back with a load of horses and we'll do a little humidity training. :-)))

> By the way, Karen and I are already planning setting you up at Art
> Gecko's in the afternoon. Be prepared! <grin>

Great.  I'll be the one under the table.  Just pass me the bowl of mango
salsa down there.

Susan G