2002 Convention

> As for next year, my understanding is it's going to be held back >
East.Right now, I'm NOT planning on being there, because I sometimes get
> a bit of> feedback from that direction suggesting I don't have anything
> worthwhile to
> say that applies to horses east of the Mississippi.

?? I'm lost here.  How's my "East of the Mississippi" horse any
different?  Just because I can't get hold of any alfalfa that's good
enough to give him enteroliths...are you making fun of me? >eg<  I feed
beet pulp, doesn't that qualify me as an official Susan G. club member?

Angie (who dutifully took notes at the 2000 convention :-)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.