Re: 2002 Convention/thank you Susan G

Susan G said:
I'll go pretty much anywhere
>that can cover my travel expenses and I already have a full day seminar in
>the can from teaching at AAEP and Cornell this past summer.  I'd be more
>than happy to keep talking as long as someone wants to listen.  So if
>someone wants to set up a venue, I'm game.

I would be more than happy (delighted, actually) to listen to you for as
long as you can talk!  I hope this works out.  Have you thought of taking
your show "on the road" as a one-day clinic not during the convention?

If someone in the area were to schedule something like this in, say, the
Portland to Seattle area, I would jump at the chance to drive down there to
attend...and bring along my riding buddies as well.  I have a feeling that
it would have a "sold out" attendance. <g>

Sue

Sue Brown
Tyee Farm
ARICP Certified Riding Instructor