Re: Re: 2002 Convention/thank you Susan G

As for next year, my understanding is it's going to be held back East. Right now, I'm NOT planning on being there, because I sometimes get a bit of feedback from that direction suggesting I don't have anything worthwhile to say that applies to horses east of the Mississippi.  That's okay with me, I try not to jam myself down anyone's throat, I'll be on senior rotations anyway and I can use that week to go (what a concept) ride my horse or
something.  If y'all back east want me to teach something at the '03 convention, up to and/or including a full day seminar, you'll have to let both Sue, Kathleen and I know what you want.  I'm not fishing for more fan mail here, I'm just not going to waste my time going to a venue where no one is going to show up or listen.  If not, then maybe we can set up a seminar for '04 back at Reno, or any other venue anyone wants to set up.  So---speak up one way or the other. :-))
-----
Are you kidding me?  Your two biggest fans, Jim & me, both live east of the Mississippi.  And I'll be at that 2003 convention (where's it gonna be?).  And you, me and Jim can see who can outdrink who (I'd rather end up under the table with you than Jim, lol).

Anyway, I'm not sure what happened way back when to give you that kind of impression of eastern endurance riders, but I know you'd be more than appreciated here on the right coast, now and next year.  And, if you do show up and give that talk in 2003,  I promise to sit in the wayyyyy back so I don't make faces at you from the front row to throw you off your game.  And I promise not to sing the Taliban song during any breaks.

Dayyyyyyyooooooooooooooo, Dayyyyyyyyyooooooooooo,
Howard