Jealousy

I just got back from a pleasant afternoon ride on my almost-31-year-old 17hh
saddlebred.  What a delight...but I digress.  Several people have responded
to my post regarding my husband's jealous horse, all with helpful
suggestions.  We don't really have anywhere to put a round pen, but plan on
trailering to a trainer-friend's place who has, and putting it to good use.
Attitude adjustment is in the cards; I won't let him have the last word.

Joan Dowis