RE: Conversation starters

Title: RE: Conversation starters

I think everyone has been under a lot of stress lately.  Someone from the other side of my office started whistling “When Johnny Comes Marching Home” all day yesterday and got everyone with it stuck in their head.  Today it’s the Taliban song – Daaayyooooo.  Rampant giggling happening and nobody really wants to be in the office today.

K.