RE: Dog Rules

"I would question that a rule of no dogs - unless it was required by the
landmanager in which case the RM should call on them to enforce since they
do
have the enforcement teeth - would provide greater safety to horse and
rider."

My worry here would be that if the landowner/manager gets forced to take
action with riders that they will be less inclined to allow the ride to be
held the next year.  I would think that we should be trying everything we
can to keep the land owner from having to do any sort of work during or
after the ride.  JMO.
Marlene