Re: RC: Re: Dog Rules

Of course not. The worse crash at the finish line I've ever seen was caused by a
two year old human kid wondering out of the woods onto the dirt road when three
horses were racing in. His mother was sitting in a lawn chair by the side of the
woods and the kid was just sort of wondering around - near his mother but maybe
she should have picked the kid up and kept him from appearing as the horses made
the turn for home at a full gallop.

One horse spooked big time and his rider hit the clay/rock road pretty hard. So
should the AERC pass a rule to eliminate kids from rides because of this? I
don't think so.

Truman