Music with horses

If you have a cd player (I am not sure this comes in a tape) you need to
travel, eat, listen, relax  with, Robert Vara's "Horses of the Wind"  He
spent 3 years making this.  I was listening to it being played at a
wedding reception.  The gentleman is the head of the Grossmont  Junior
College Music Department in San Diego, CA.  You hear the noises of the
horses in the background.  Really great. Its ISBN number is
0-9711329-0-9.  My students love to listen to it when doing their math.
They call it the horse cd.  There are 2 others that they like:  They are
from Eva Cassidy the lady who died from cancer at 38.  Our two favorites
are Songbird and Time After Time.  Wow to her rendition to "Somewhere
Over the Rainbow"!!!
Kandhy