Re: RC: Little S

The nose band looks like rawhide in the picture, is this hard on the nose?  Does anyone use a fleece/wool nose band cover?  Not sure how it works mechanically, but it looks like it uses nose pressure.  Does the horse need to neck reign?  Sorry for my ignorance, but I really like the "no bit" thing so it's easier for the horses to eat and drink.  Have a side pull, but not sure if it will work on a ride with all the excitement at first.

Thanks,
Judy