New Jersey Horse Stops

I'm going to be taking my old mare down to Tennessee in a few weeks.

Does the New Jersey Horse Park that you can see off the New Jersey
Turnpike allow you to pull in and give your horse a breather there?
(Not overnight, just a rest stop.)  Which exit is it and how do you
get to it from the exit?

Any other suggestions for rest stops between southern Connecticut
and northern Virginia?  (I've discovered I *can* take a horse trailer on
the Garden State Parkway, which is going to make my life much easier.)

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA