Re: Vosal Question

You can all laugh but I had a reading recently from a psychic/animal
communicator and this is what Max (the hackamore shank grabber) had to say
about bits...
YUCK, they are disgusting and he doesn't WANT those things in his mouth!  I
had to laugh because when we decided he ought to have a bit for team
penning, we put a straight rubber bit in his mouth for practice one day and
that is exactly how he acted.  Which is why we have never bothered with a
bit....he doesn't need one.  Jenny can ride him bareback in NOTHING at any
speed.  Anyway, the bit is history but I thought it might give some of you a
laugh!
Maggie