Re: Vosal Question

I also like the little S hackamore.  The mech hack is just too much and I
don't need THAT much control but the little S is a happy compromise.  The
vosal does tend to rub after a while.  I do use it for little trail rides
around home though.  My daughter uses it on her gelding with no
problem....he also likes to grab the side shank on the mech hack.  It's a
game he plays when he gets bored.  He doesn't take off but sure enjoys the
challenge of trying to swing it just right until he can get it in his mouth.
The vosal was our answer and he still will try little tricks to see if there
is some way he can get THAT in his mouth.  So instead he has to try and grab
a branch here and there or tall stalk of grass or weed!  What a funny guy!
Maggie