Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #1463

In a message dated 10/19/2001 12:43:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

I know someone here who does rides has some help for me on this one: I love my morning coffee.  However, the two rides I've attended do not have electricity so my coffee maker won't work.  How do I perk coffee on a Coleman stove?

Kris, I am famous for always having coffee at my trailer so the first thing you can do is make sure I am at the ride.  LOL  Seriously, when there is no power, I boil the water on my stove and pour it thru the basket of my coffee maker. It works great.  The only hard part is finding a coffee maker that the basket fits into the pot instead of  the whole machine.  Garage sales are the best place as they "don't make em like that anymore"

Susan K