RE: Spouses Vetting Rides

Susan Nance snance2002@yahoo.com
My husband is a vet and vets rides. When I ride, I do not go to him in the
vet lines and make every effort to stay away from where he is working.
When he Head Vets, I do not show for BC. This has happened twice since we
started back. I think that this was pre arranged with Ride Management, I
don't think there is any rule written out there to say you can't. I
suppose you could have the other vet do BC for the particular distance
that you are competeing in. This would make sense to me if you and your
horse were having a good year and ranked on the BC standings. What does
everyone else think?

Sue