Gaited horses

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
>>>I've heard that east coast vets are more used to seeing gaited
horses & take it in stride. Most vets here do great, too.
  So enjoy your TWH & enjoy endurance with him!

Ha.  One year at the Southeastern Endurance Riders Assoc. year end meeting
they had an open vet forum. One lady stood up and said, "I'm having
trouble with some vets not being able to tell if my Walking Horse is
lame."  One of our vets replied, "Lady, Nobody on God's green earth can
tell when a Walking Horse is lame. :-)

Angie