Another Jr. who endured

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
And then there was the junior with the broken ankle's younger sister...she
proudly showed us that she thought she'd broken her nose during the ride.
It was swolen and purple. (the ol' horse flung his head up while you
leaned over him method) She told me something like, "My family isn't
lucky, my other sister has a disease but we think she's over it now. (this
related with a proud grin) :-)  While the adults were inside having their
party after the awards the juniors were roasting marshmallows around the
community campfire.  During the surprise table dance performance inside I
thought I'd visit them and make sure all was well (and that they didn't
walk in on the performance).

This crowd of juniors was the "real thing".  Crutches, broken noses,
swapping war stories...and laughing hard about it all.  Louise Burton's
daughter had been pulled from the 10 at 80 miles.  She was hanging out
with them too...so she and Cameron both did 80, who was the third junior
in the 100?

P.S. Merryben...here's the rule I always worry about:

10.4.1.1 Sponsorships may change between checks only in the event that
either competitor or either competitor's mount is unable to continue
safely to a checkpoint.

Most managers are willing to be lenient...but should there be some sort of
guide for sponsors of multiple juniors?

Angie